Raju the real real virus boy

hmm Raju Mohanta i always confused boy !!!

Friday, February 27, 2009

english




RAJU MOHANTA


1) " Sometimes when you look back on a situation, you realize it wasn't all you thought it was. A beautiful girl walked into your life. You fell in love. Or did you? Maybe it was only a childish infatuation, or maybe just a brief moment of vanity. "
2) " Every tear is a sigh of brokenness, every silence is a sight of lonliness, every smile is a sigh of hapiness, every sms is a symbol of remembrance "
3) " What makes some people dearest, is not just the happiness that you feel when you meet them, but its the pain you feel when you miss them..! "
4) " Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine "
5) " when i miss u i cry, when i see u i smile, but when am with u i have nothing to say becoz the urge to KISS u take me breath away. I miss u "
6) " Just wondering, wud u smile if I smile at u? wud u say hello if i greet u? wud u talk 2 me if i talk 2 u? wud u add "too" if i tell u i miss u "
7) " It's hard to say Hello! coz i might be gudbye, It's hard to say i'm Okey coz sometime i'm not! But it's easy to say I MISS YOU! coz i know that i really do ! "
8) " My Silence doesn't mean I'm gone. My quietness doesn't mean I'm dead. But deep in my heart, anywhere &anytime u r always remembered,cared, loved & missed. "
9) May You bless with Peace, Love & Prosperity ! Get Well Soon ! "
10) " Keeping someone in our heart is very easy...

But, to be in someone's heart is most difficult..

So "RESPECT" the heart which CARES for U... "
11) " Tears are the silent language of Love, but Smile is the symbol of Love "
12) " Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday. "
13) " Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine. "
14) " Age appears to be best in some things. Old wood best to burn. Old books best to read. Old rice best to eat and old friends best to keep "
15) " God picked up a flower and dipped it in a DEW, lovingly touched it which turned in to u, and the he gifted to me and said, THIS FRIEND IS 4U. "
16) " To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS "
17) " True friends are like mornings, u cant have them the whole day, but u can be sure, they will be there when u wakeup tomorrow, next year and forever. "
18) " Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years. "
19) " 6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND "
20) " Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER "
21) " GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!! "
22) " As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste. "
23) " Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart! "
24) " If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!! "
25) " Ur validity of being my friend is going 2 b expired today,plz recharge ur friendship immidetly by delivering 4-5 sweet & cool msgs.So hurry "
26) " Friendship is sweet when it’s new, Sweeter when its true, but sweetest when its u. When God gave friends he tried 2 b fair! When I got u, I got more than my share! "
27) " Medicines and friendships cure our problems. The only difference is that friendships don't have an expiry date. "
28) " Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER "
29) " GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!! "
30) " As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste. "
31) " Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart! "
32) " If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!! "
33) " Ur validity of being my friend is going 2 b expired today,plz recharge ur friendship immidetly by delivering 4-5 sweet & cool msgs.So hurry "
34) " Friendship is sweet when it’s new, Sweeter when its true, but sweetest when its u. When God gave friends he tried 2 b fair! When I got u, I got more than my share! "
35) " Medicines and friendships cure our problems. The only difference is that friendships don't have an expiry date. "
36) " Friendship never speaks volumes, it never demands proof, it never has a happy ending too simply coz it doesn't end as long as friends r true, just like U! "
37) " When i was walking alone, I wished that i can reach da end of da road.. But when u r walking with me, I wish the road never ends..


Friend's forever.. "
38) " If luck is a raindrop, I wil; send u a shower. If hope is a minute, I ll send you an hour. If happiness is a leaf, I ll give you a tree. If u need a friend, u already have me. "
39) " FEW RELATIONS IN EARTH NEVER DIE..
Take first letter from each word of the above said statement & then u will get that unique word...
FRIEND :=) "
40)

No comments:

ଅଜଣା ବାଟେ , ଅଜଣା ହାଟେ , ଝିଅ ଟିଏ ଦେଖିଲି …

ଅଜଣା  ବାଟେ , ଅଜଣା  ହାଟେ , ଝିଅ  ଟିଏ  ଦେଖିଲି … ପହିଲି  ଦେଖା , ମୁରୁକି  ହସ , ମନ  ଗଲା ଚହଲି … (ସେଇ ଅଚିହ୍ନା ଝିଅ ଟିକୁ , ସତେ  ଲାଗିଲା  ଦେଖୁ  ଦେଖୁ ...